Pendo is looking for a creative, data-driven, and experienced Growth Marketer who is looking to make a measurable impact at one of the fastest growing businesses in B2B software.
As part of the Growth Marketing team, this role will be at the forefront of implementing innovative growth strategies and tactics to drive meaningful growth across Pendo’s global revenue marketing channels and freemium product offering. Things move fast in the world of B2B SaaS growth -- the ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic environment and will be exceptionally effective at prioritizing technical projects spanning CRO, SEO, programmatic testing, and channel optimization whilst also collaborating and communicating with cross-functional marketing teams and key stakeholders. This is an exciting career growth opportunity for experienced marketers seeking to add large impact initiatives to their repertoire..
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Work with the Growth Marketing team to develop and implement initiatives, tactics, and processes to grow freemium acquisition and optimize key revenue-driving marketing assets such as Pendo’s Self-Guided Tours, webpages, and content.
- Own the day-to-day management, optimization, and analysis of Pendo’s cross-channel freemium acquisition strategy
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team to optimize paid acquisition channels for Pendo Free and marketing-sourced qualified leads
- Develop SEO content strategy in collaboration with the content marketing team to drive organic growth for ownership of Pendo’s key thought-leadership concepts, product-led growth, Pendo’s freemium product, and key revenue-driving marketing assets
- Partner with segment, regional, and content marketing teams to identify conversion paths and opportunities for freemium acquisition and marketing-sourced qualified lead drivers such as Pendo’s Self-Guided Tours
- Design website CRO experiments to drive engagement and improve conversion rates and coordinate with website development, design, and stakeholders to execute and measure effectiveness
- Partner with marketing segment leads and regional teams to identify revenue growth opportunities including campaign and channel optimization
- Leverage growth principles and strategy to experiment with and optimize new channels and tools, such as chatbots and third-party partnerships, to widen the funnel for Pendo Free
- Support the data analysis and reporting needs of the growth marketing team including the use of internal reporting and business intelligence tools, Google Analytics, and full funnel analytics tools
- Participate in presentations to support business value generation by growth marketing programs and deliver data-driven insights to key stakeholders
Qualifications (what you have):
- 3-5 years experience in B2B SaaS growth marketing
- Freemium marketing experience strongly preferred
- Expertise in core growth marketing areas including website and channel conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, and A/B testing
- Experience working cross-functionally with other marketing teams including product marketing, performance marketing, and content marketing teams
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple priorities
- Experience with Looker, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Ahrefs, Marketo, Pendo a plus
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.