As part of the Pendo Success team, our Customer Success Managers help our customers achieve their Positive Business Outcomes through use of the Pendo platform. Over time, the CSMs grow into trusted advisors to our customers and product experts in Pendo’s technology, and by doing so help define our overall customer experience.
Scale CSMs work with customers in 1:1 interactions and also by designing and running 1:many programs to target specific customer groups with automated digital touches. As part of the Scale team, Scale CSMs manage a higher volume of customers using a team-based approach and leveraging data-driven programs to support customers with the right resources at the right time in their journey.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced Raleigh software startup that provides tools that accelerate growth among other Product Teams and Customer Success Teams around the world.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Understand and empathize with the entire customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Develop a deep understanding of Pendo’s platform to help create best practices for customer success to be delivered widely or to specific customers
- Engage 1:1 with customers as-needed at critical points in the customer journey to ensure adoption and successful usage of Pendo
- Find new opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale
- Test program ideas and track results based on common customer positive business outcomes
- Identify trends for common customer challenges and actively suggest ways to address them
- Coach customers to be product experts by employing best practices in Pendo, and effectively diagnosing customer issues
- Partner cross-functionally to turn customer successes into expansion opportunities
- Actively monitor and measure your impact towards growing customer health, product adoption, and revenue
Qualifications (what you have):
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of customer-facing account management, support, or project management experience for a modern software organization
- You are extremely comfortable using and learning new software - spreadsheets, CRM, email marketing, automation, productivity and presentation software are all part of your tool-belt
- You have an undergraduate degree
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Experience with building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision making
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Product, Sales, Support, Revenue Ops) to provide Voice of the Customer
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.