Pendo is on a mission to improve the world experience with software. The Director of community and engagement is a new role within Pendo’s marketing organization, and will be focused on amplifying the stories of people who are working to transform the world of software. This is a highly entrepreneurial role for a strategic thinker who is excited to also roll up their sleeves.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Set the vision for the evolution and growth of the ProductCraft community
- Grow followers and engagement across Pendo and ProductCraft’s organic social channels including, but not limited to, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Look for ways to expand our footprint beyond our core product management audience to reflect the values of our ever-evolving community
- Identifying and highlighting stories of businesses experiencing digital transformation and the champions behind them
- Support and develop a small team of creators and curators
Qualifications (what you have):
- 7+ years of experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- 2+ years of managing teams and growing large-scale community initiatives
- Proven track record of exponentially growing a brand's social presence
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Driven by data and comfortable setting and achieving measurable KPIs
- Creative thinker with a portfolio of diverse work
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks (once we return to office)
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Commuter benefits
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.