Pendo is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our fast-paced team. Your primary role will be to measure, monitor, and partner with our business analysts to analyze the performance of marketing initiatives and implement the tools and processes necessary to drive meaningful results. You’ll have the ability to immediately impact decision-making in a high-growth company. We’re looking for someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter company.
Sound like you? Read on..
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Manage the technical aspects and implementation of key marketing tools such as Marketo, Drift, multi-touch attribution, intent tools, data enrichment and integration with Salesforce
- Be the subject matter expert for marketing, supporting tool selection, usage, troubleshooting, configuration, and enablement.
- Manage a team of marketing ops and campaign specialists
- Manage existing and select new systems to ensure they meet team needs
- Identify opportunities, recommend solutions, and implement marketing technology that enhances the user experience and improves reporting systems.
- Partner with engineering and data integration teams to drive the marketing ops roadmap.
- Collaborate closely with marketing tech product management and engineering teams, marketing stakeholders, and international counterparts to deliver solutions that can scale globally.
- Deliver and maintain training and resource materials, highlighting best practices and opportunities for efficiency.
- Manage vendor contracts, fulfillment, and licensing, and partner internally to ensure Legal and Infosec governance and compliance. Build maintenance mechanisms
Qualifications (what you have):
- 7+ years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Managed a team of seasoned professionals
- Marketo expert certified
- Extensive experience implementing enterprise programs and processes
- Understanding and experience working with high touch sales journey
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies and industry trends
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data and use it to guide your programs and spend
- Fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities with hands-on experience (SFDC + Marketo a big plus)
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills and a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done
More about our team
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You’ll be working cross functionally with customer marketing, field marketing, product marketing, sales, analytics to execute on the GTM strategies and optimize all the stages of marketing. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.