Pendo is growing rapidly and we’re seeking a Talent Sourcer, Sales to help us find and attract top Sales talent across the US. You’ll play a critical role in building strong and diverse pipelines to fuel best-in-class sales hiring.
Sourcing is foundational to the success of our recruiting organization - you’ll develop and execute sourcing strategies across Sales requisitions, advise hiring partners on market trends, and know our candidate pipelines inside and out. A true champion for candidate experience, you’ll ensure a standard of excellence from the very first contact.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to build targeted sourcing plans and strategies to generate robust and diverse pipelines
- Employ various sourcing strategies to identify and attract passive candidates (i.e. Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Maintain and nurture your pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that align with their experiences and interests
- Report on pipeline updates to recruiters and hiring managers regarding pipeline activity, challenges, and market trends to help drive sourcing strategy and enable faster, smarter hiring decisions
- Provide first-class candidate experience as the first touchpoint in the candidate process
Qualifications (what you have):
- 1-2 years of recruiting related experience, talent sourcing experience or HR experience
- Experience sourcing best-in-class talent within the SaaS industry
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, initiative and ownership over your work
- Ability to flex and adapt to changing business needs
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have):
- Talent Sourcing experience in a hyper growth company
- A passion for recruiting great sales people
- Persuasive writing skills - ability to craft engaging outreach messages to attract passive talent
- Natural curiosity - you are compelled to dig in and understand the “how” and “why”
- Data-driven - motivated by attaining goals and leveraging data to make decisions
- Willingness to support an amazing team and help others shine
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.