Pendo is on a mission to improve the world’s experience with software.
The Multimedia Content Manager will help us tell the stories of people who are working to transform the world of software in novel and engaging ways. This role will focus on creating thought leadership, promotional, and educational content that delights the viewer, increases Pendo’s brand awareness, and drives lead generation and conversion.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Ideate, produce, and edit compelling video, audio, and design content on a wide range of subjects for different audiences on social media, Pendo’s website and blog, and other properties
- Collaborate with product marketers and campaign managers to understand the needs for content across the organization, and prioritize the most impactful projects
- Collaborate with the design team to leverage existing assets in new ways, and create content that is visually arresting and on brand
- Maintain an editorial calendar for visibility across the marketing team and beyond
- Work closely with marketing team stakeholders to measure and understand how content is performing and evolve the strategy accordingly
- Think of inventive ways to deliver information and tell a compelling story
Qualifications (what you have):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS marketing organization
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with other creatives to create compelling content
- Data-informed, creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Extensive experience with After Effects and Premier, and good knowledge of other design programs (Illustrator and Sketch). Ability to create motion graphics is a plus!
- A portfolio of work
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.