Pendo is in the midst of explosive growth and we are looking for someone to lead our efforts to evaluate, build, grow and optimize all recruiting programs-related initiatives. There are four key areas of ownership: 1-Talent Brand & Social; 2-DEI Recruiting Programs; 3-University Relations & Intern Programs; and 4-Early Career Hiring Programs (SDR + Engineering). This role reports to our VP of Recruiting to start and work in partnership with all Recruiting leaders and team members.
We need you to help us continue to make Pendo the employer of choice in the research triangle. You will partner with leadership, hiring managers, marketing partners and our head of DEI to understand their needs, develop a strategic plan and execute comprehensive recruiting programs that will set Pendo up for future success. The Program Manager will have a Maniacal Focus on the Customer by ensuring delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to all stakeholders - both locally and globally.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Build out a strategy for and execute a world-class intern program, making Pendo the employer of choice for early career talent in Raleigh and beyond.
- Manage (in partnership) end-to-end recruitment process for intern and associate-level hiring for SDRs and Engineering, building sustainable talent pipelines into our Go-To-Market and Technical teams.
- Act as Pendo’s internal and external talent brand ambassador across multiple social platforms and events, driving talent brand strategy and execution.
- Build and develop partnerships with key stakeholders across colleges, universities, boot camps, coding academies and other organizations focused on early career talent or those looking to make career changes, return to the workforce, etc.
- Partner with our DEI leader to leverage opportunities that will help expand our consideration set and help drive an equitable, structured, interview process for all.
- Develop metrics that support decision-making for the program.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in building and implementing successful global intern, early career or other recruiting programs
- Proven success driving social media content, event planning and execution
- Know for building lasting relationships with hiring managers, executives, team members, and candidates
- You can capture the attention of an audience, you’re comfortable speaking to both small and large groups
- Bias to act - This is one of our company values and is incredibly important in this role. You’re the type of person who looks around and offers to help make things better
- You have a commitment to learning new trends in the early career recruitment, social media, and events space; you are not afraid to think and act outside the box
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.