Pendo is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join our growing Finance Team in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will partner with the Senior Accounting Manager and Global Financial Controller to own and continue to develop the Company's procurement and AP processes. This is a highly visible position and an opportunity to join a high-growth software company backed by top institutional VCs.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Responsible for managing all our vendors. This includes reviewing and routing bills for approval and payment, maintaining appropriate records and reconciliations of accounts, and managing the Company’s procurement program.
- As the manager of our corporate credit card program, you'll own the expense management system (Expensify) as well as the reconciliation of approved expenses to the various GL accounts.
- Coordinate with international partners and own the global accounts payable process.
- Manage critical accounting responsibilities which include month-end close reconciliations of the bank, credit card, and AP ledger. You will have the ability to be involved in ongoing projects related to these processes based on experience and business growth
Qualifications (what you have):
- B.A. Degree required in Accounting, Business or Economics
- 4+ years procurement / accounting experience
- Prior experience maintaining a company procurement process
- Coupa experience a big plus
- Experience in account reconciliations
- Attention to detail, problem solver
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.