Pendo is preparing for explosive company growth and scaling internationally! We are currently seeking a People Operations Manager reporting to the Head of People Operations and Total Rewards. This will be a key member of the Pendo People Team focusing on our global People Operations, Immigration, Global mobility, and Policy functions.
The ideal candidate must have experience in designing and implementing global HR operation strategies in order to provide best-in-class support to the organization and its employees. Candidates must be self-starters and able to thrive in an agile, fast-paced and data-driven environment. We are super excited for the positive impact this role will have on the overall growth of the business and the development of our Pendo employees.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Ownership of the companywide HR operations function (including HR systems, immigration, global mobility, and policies)
- Manage, train, and coach the Global People Operations Services Team by setting expectations, providing constructive feedback, and managing workload to foster critical thinking and a solutions-oriented approach
- Design and institute a shared service model for the HR function, by centralizing team wide responsibilities and providing the broader People Operations strategy
- Lead a global shared services and systems team across multiple geographies and time zones
- Direct efforts to continually standardize processes across the global organization and identify trends and areas of inefficiency for process improvements with key stakeholder input (e.g., Finance, Payroll, Legal, People Team & IT)
- Troubleshoot escalations related to complex systems limitations from business teams by engaging in root cause analysis and implementing solutions that are in the best interest of the employee and business
- Lead the design and maintenance of Zendesk, enabling collection and analysis of data related to the productivity of the HR function and employee inquiries; share findings and recommendations
- Support the Global HR Operations team by answering tickets and troubleshooting employee and Contractor questions via a helpdesk/ticketing system (Zendesk).
- Manage projects from inception to delivery that are part of large, company-wide transformation efforts
- Ensure that we are positioned to scale quickly and efficiently to meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications (what you have):
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in HR IT systems and Operation.
- Flexibility and creative problem-solving ability are required
- Experience in Workday and HRIS implementations
- Experience setting and implementing company policies
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.) required
- Strong project management skills with ability to track concurrent project timelines, resource allocations, and critical milestones
- Demonstrated experience in the various People/HR functional areas, HRIS and other HR technologies.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.