- Lead the strategy, design and execution of the company's global compensation, equity, and benefits programs to help us attract and retain the best talent, all while balancing our bottom line and business objectives
- Take a creative approach, grounded in data, as you build, implement, and iterate on our total rewards philosophy and programs while driving fairness and compliance in pay practices and policies
- Represent the total rewards team in all compensation matters, such as market midpoint analysis, the structure of local incentive plan designs and the support of the global bonus program process.
- Plan and direct the implementation of all benefit plans.
- Partner with the HR team and leadership on the review of all total reward packages.
- Assess the effectiveness of current programs in relation to the company objectives and implement change where necessary.
- Develop deep relationships with leaders across the organization, including HR Business Partners, Finance and the Talent Acquisition Team to help understand how total rewards is impacting Pendo’s ability to grow
- Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on company-wide rewards programs and budgets
- Develop strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs
- 6+ years' experience in Human Resources, with 4+ in total rewards including compensation and benefits
- Proven track record in creating and managing innovative international total reward programs in a fast-paced work environment; comfortable with building out of the box total rewards solutions to solve problems
- The ability to build employee centric rewards programs while balancing business goals and financial boundaries
- A strong knowledge of salary practices/legal restrictions in a variety of countries
- Experience with multiple survey providers
- Clear knowledge of pension structures and governance, both state and company, and benefit norms in most countries
- Experience managing brokers in various countries
- A strong knowledge of Job Evaluation principles and benchmarking methodologies is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to influence across all levels of the organization on total rewards programs; strong at building relationships to drive initiatives
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to utilize data to influence decision making
- Believes that transparency empowers decision making and ownership
- Total rewards experience in the tech sector and/or early stage company preferred
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.