The Professional Services team’s mission is to accelerate the time to value for our Pendo users. We are a team of creative individuals that have a passion for delivering value for our customers, while sharing best practices along the way. Our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in every engagement and help them understand how to become more product-led by leveraging the Pendo platform.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Consult with Enterprise level clients looking to understand how to transform into Product-Led organization
- Prescribe organizational change plans to better consider Voice of the Customer and Digital Adoption strategy
- Work directly with Product Management or IT groups to detail the benefit of Product Led methodology
- Collaborate with Pendo customers to accelerate their value realization with Pendo
- Develop and communicate best practices to a variety of market segments and personas
- Partner with, coach, and mentor new and junior consultants
- Partner with the broader Pendo organization to develop thought leadership on the subjects of product management, user on-boarding, user retention, etc.
- Drive efficiency into the Pendo Professional Services business by creating reusable assets and frameworks as well as assisting with the creation of new offerings
- Lead and participate in large engagements with multiple team members including other Consultants and Services Engineers.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 5+ years of technology implementation and consultation, management consulting, product management, or customer/account management experience. Preference for experience in a dedicated Consulting firm.
- Direct Product Management experience a major plus
- Passion for helping customers realize value through implementation and consulting services
- Ability to learn technical concepts, translate them to business solutions, and deliver results
- Basic experience with SaaS Technology
- Ability to manage engagements with other Senior Consultants and Service Engineers
- Highly effective communicator at all levels - internally and externally
- Ability to effectively scope and size engagements
- Ability to translate customer goals into structured work that results in customer value
- Facilitate teams and programs through strategic and tactical transitions
- Ability to deliver a range of services that run the gamut of strategic to tactical
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.