Responsibilities (what you'll do:):
We’re looking for a go-getting, Systems Administrator who can help lead our international IT support in Israel and the UK.
You are eager to help, patient and empathetic, and you solve problems. You also know how to create and grow sustainable processes that make the job of IT easier. You love tech, and you love trying new things to see what will work the best, especially as the situation around you changes.
We support over 500 Pendozers with plans to add over 300 new employees this year. 40% of our team is distributed across the multiple time zones. We’re building the best workplace in the world, which extends to numerous remote offices and satellite coworking spots across the continents, and we believe that the best tech should be used to make the connections to our teammates feel seamless. We view our office as an ever‐evolving proving ground for new tech and creative solutions, sometimes hacking our own if we need to, beta testing, and improving as we go.
We are (almost) 100% Mac, using Jamf for MDM, Okta for identity management and Zoom for video conferencing. We run everything in the cloud and don’t house any servers on‐premise, and we use SSO for external services wherever possible. This IT infrastructure provides a solid foundation for growth and one of your jobs will be to leverage these systems—and others—to reduce the friction of IT as we continue to expand.
We value being a top‐notch organization with a strong engineering‐driven culture, and have the same high standards with our code, systems, and people. We value learning and growth (and not being bored) and hire diverse, well‐rounded, communicative people we can envision being friends with and trust. Our IT team is lean, so trust and accountability are required for us to work effectively. Challenging the status quo of workplace technology is a big problem with almost every type of technical challenge, so we’re looking for an experienced individual that loves solving problems and finding the best modern tools for the job.
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for someone who learns fast, enjoys collaborating with others, and is a pragmatic decision-maker.
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- You are passionate about helping out people - be it solving an issue or teaching them how to do something - you love people and helping them.
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty - you like to get involved with all aspects of IT and everything that comes with it. No job is too big or small for you.
- You have extensive knowledge of macOS, know how to troubleshoot it;
- You have experience with Zoom rooms, event set ups and management
- You like to build automation to set up, configure and manage our growing fleet of devices;
- You're an engaged, thoughtful teammate who takes ownership over results and embodies a service mindset.
- You proactively seek out solutions to problems and work with appropriate stakeholders to drive resolution.
- You have strong English and Hebrew communication skills, both written and verbal.
In this role you will:
- Deliver world class IT support to all team members in our Israel and UK offices.
- Track open tickets, prioritize, and document resolution of end-user requests.
- Ensure the reliability of all day to day technology (e.g. Zoom Rooms, printers, etc)
- Help maintain a growing library of IT documentation and support articles.
- Work on projects to advocate employee self service, improve IT automation and services.
- Help roll out new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and security updates, and resolve software and hardware-related compatibility problems
- Make sure all our users and devices are compliant with our security standards.
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding for employees and contractors, and work with the People Team to improve these processes.
- Assist with future office expansions and moves to ensure IT is standardized across all locations
- Maintain office IT inventory and advise IT leadership of day-to-day procurement of IT hardware to ensure offices have adequate stock of IT assets.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
Key technologies we use include but are not limited to:
- Apple macOS and iOS
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Cisco Meraki
- Google Workspace
- Slack and Zoom for communications
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting abilities supporting operations in a remote-working and multi-site environment
- 3+ years of IT experience supporting macOS and iOS, ideally in an Enterprise environment.
- You have supported users working in a cloud-forward environment. Familiarity with services like Google Workspace, Zoom and Slack are required. Jamf and Okta are preferred.
- Scripting and debugging abilities (Bash, Python, etc)
- Team/results-oriented, flexible, proactive, self-starter
- Apple Certification (ACIT, ACMT, ACSP, etc)
- SaaS Vendor Certifications (e.g. Gsuite, Okta, Jamf)
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Herzliya, 350 meters near the train station
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.