Pendo is looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with three members of our leadership team, supporting PST hours out of our Raleigh office. This is a high visibility role and requires cross-company collaboration. The ideal candidate will have an extreme attention to detail as well as the ability to multitask, proactively manage scheduling and juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities for the department include diverse administrative tasks and coordinating special projects as outlined below.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Provide administrative support in a variety of functions to the Chief People Officer, Chief Revenue Officer and the SVP North Americas with a focus of increasing efficiency and impact
- Calendar and meeting management – maintain the executives’ calendars, coordinate meetings, conference rooms, catering, and other logistics as necessary
- Coordinate executive travel planning & support -- domestic & international
- Oversee aspects of planning and coordination of quarterly reviews and logistics
- Support broader teams, including event planning/coordination, external meetings, team building activities and community events
- Work effectively within a variety of situations, individuals and groups applying the 'whatever it takes' attitude
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge and understanding of the company’s operations and business objectives
- Process business expense reimbursement requests, invoices and PO management
Qualifications (what you have):
- 6+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant within a high tech or fast-paced organization
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who partners well, develops & preserves positive relationships across org(s) while juggling multiple/complex demands in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong bias to act and ability to anticipate the needs of executive, sometimes even before they know they need them
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely organized with the ability to work autonomously, take initiative and follow through on commitments and responsibilities
- Able to apply the utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive, confidential material and context
- Strong ability to provide and take constructive feedback and input to/from your executive
- Proficient with GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and other office productivity tools (email, calendaring)
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.