Pendo is preparing for explosive growth! Our Talent and Organizational Development team (part of our broader Pendo People Team) is critical to ensuring we have the organization and leadership capabilities to enable and sustain growth.
We are looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to bring structure and process where little exists. We are looking for someone with an eye for detail and a knack for seamless execution. We are looking for a coordinator who can herd the cats, keep the trains on time, and build the planes as we fly them through the air. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we hope you will apply!
This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Learning and Development in Raleigh, NC and will work closely with other members of our People Team.
- Coordinate and support learning and development programs for Pendo employees and managers; drafting and sending communications, responding to learner questions, preparing and distributing materials, setting up classrooms (when we return to the office);
- Drive post-workshop follow-up communications and learner satisfaction surveys, to help us extend learning beyond the classroom;
- Be responsible for administration of the Pendo Learning Management System; creating courses, tracking enrollment (and waitlists), and providing enrollment reports;
- Coordinate with external vendors and partners on scheduling, delivery, and invoicing;
- Administer our external Insights Discovery communication styles platform, launching online assessments and generating individual debrief reports;
- Develop and maintain training curriculum and calendar on our company wiki and learning management system;
- Communicate and drive engagement with our all-employee #Learn Slack channel;
- Report and track training progress.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR coordinator or related role;
- Technically savvy, comfortable in Google Sheets and Google Slides; experience working with Learning Management Systems is a plus (experience with Tableau or Looker is a double plus)
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and excited to help elevate our Pendo L&D communications and processes;
- Outstanding communication and coordination skills;
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- Able to work in a cross-functional team environment with changing and evolving roles and responsibilities;
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Ability to partner effectively with internal experts and external consultants and vendors
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.