To support regional growth, we are looking for an accomplished tech marketing manager to help expand our EMEA (UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Benelux & Nordics) region.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing International, you will be responsible for creating and executing integrated marketing plans for our enterprise prospect and customer audiences, encompassing demand generation, brand building, pipeline acceleration and customer expansion.
This is a highly accountable and collaborative role, suited to a creative and results-driven individual who is equally comfortable ideating and executing. You will partner closely with sales, SDRs, global marketing teams and leadership. You'll bring previous experience across all marketing channels including account-based-marketing to enterprise audiences.
In addition to owning and driving your own plans, you'll also collaborate with international marketing colleagues on delivering global campaigns in-region and initiatives that are designed for specific countries.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced B2B marketer who is looking for their next big opportunity. You’ll hone and expand your skills in a diverse, multi-cultural team within a hyper-growth, global unicorn SaaS business. We strongly encourage applications from all genders, ethnic backgrounds and minority groups.
Core Responsibilities (What you'll do):
Campaign development and management
- Design and drive integrated campaigns - spanning email nurture, events, webinars, 3rd party media and partner marketing programs - which blend ABM approaches with breadth marketing for enterprise prospects
- Partner with US teams and regional customer success to define and deliver evergreen customer marketing programmes
- Develop and execute tactical lead generation and pipeline optimisation initiatives to meet quarterly objectives
- Ensure all campaigns are driven by SMART metrics which directly contribute to regional revenue, expansion and advocacy objectives
- Work closely with the US team to provide regional insight into global marketing strategies and deliver product launches and programmes in region
- Manage external agencies for execution of press and media relations campaigns
- Partner with the performance marketing team to ensure all advertising aligns with the enterprise audience objectives
- Manage and monitor budget and ensure cost-efficiency of spend
- Develop and deliver community engagement initiatives virtually and ultimately face-to-face
- Manage the evergreen customer advisory forum events
- Prepare content and work with the central brand team to refine copy in support of campaign execution
- Maximise newly developed content and manage the creation of local language assets
- Partner with product marketing and brand to ensure new content incorporates the ‘local voice’
Monitoring & reporting
- Maintain robust plans with metrics and budgets to share with stakeholders
- Monitor full funnel lead progression and preparing monthly insights for discussion
- Report on effectiveness of marketing activity in relation to campaign goals and the overall ‘lead to revenue’ scorecard
Requirements (What you'll have):
- 5 years technology marketing background
- Experience within a pan-EMEA B2B SaaS marketing team, ideally for a US-based company
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent professional qualification
- Rich experience in account-based marketing, inbound marketing, events, content marketing, social strategy (organic & paid) and advertising
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proficiency in SFDC and Marketo
- Proven experience of effective partnering with sales
- European languages
- Proficiency in Outreach and other MarTech
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Private Medical and Dental Benefits
- Generous Pension plan
- Bonus scheme
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.