Pendo is looking for a Director of Sales to lead our growing Voice of the Customer sales team, selling Pendo's Feedback tool to customers and prospects. This sales team will be a combination of 6-10 Corporate and Mid-Market level sellers in the US and EMEA.
You will be accountable for building out this sales team and hitting sales targets for our new Feedback (Voice of the Customer) team. You will build strong working relationships with other Pendo customer-facing personnel in the Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing and Product Management ecosystems. Our goal is to grow our Feedback customer base.
- Lead a sales team to ensure a seamless delivery of Pendo’s Feedback product and achieve sales targets
- Develop and maintain effective long-term relationships with stakeholders internally and in our customer base
- Provide thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around customer feedback
- Build a sales team that seeks win-win outcomes and ensures VoC customers are successful. Where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition
- 5+ years of previous leadership experience in SaaS sales
- 8+ years of successful sales experience
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops
- Ability to serve as credible and effective advisor/coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical and business)
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications, and automation
- Experience managing large scale, cross-functional projects
- Knowledge of Product Success / Product Management space
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Exercises sound individual judgement, focused on improving the customer experience.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.