Pendo is looking for a Channel Account Executive.
The Pendo Channel Sales team has the goal of growing the business by 2x year over year. We have a team sales mentality where everyone works together toward a common objective. This is an opportunity to get into the ground floor of a small exciting new team at Pendo. We are very metrics-driven and hold ourselves to a high level of accountability. We follow these core values:
- Hit your number
- Work as a team
- Grow and learn
- Be exceptional
- Have fun
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing deal cycles from generation to close. You will be the primary contact with potential partners and have the responsibilities of, finding and closing new partners, successfully modeling revenue share programs, and negotiating contracts. This position works closely with the product management, marketing, and partner enablement team. We look for people who are intellectually curious, belligerently confident, and the ability to wear multiple hats as we scale our channel organization. As a Channel AE, you are accountable for the plan to hit your territory goal and will enjoy the full assistance of the company to make you successful. You will be surrounded by a great team of people from whom you can learn from, that said, we also want to learn from you. Most importantly, we want entrepreneurs.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Work full-cycle deals from demo complete to close.
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies using prospecting tools.
- Build and manage a sales plan.
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo Adopt platform to new prospective customers.
- Structure complex deals involving multiple departments and stakeholders
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
- Work closely with product management to make sure partner feedback is understood.
- Successfully utilize all sales tech tools.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 7 years or more of sales experience preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated consistent track record of hitting goals and numbers.
- Proven success structuring complex OEM partnerships
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics.
- Willingness to prospect greenfield territory and identify interesting new partners.
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable.
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Bonus: Technical or Product Management background.
- Bonus: Entrepreneurial background.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.