Pendo is preparing for explosive company growth and international scale! We are currently seeking a Senior Incentive Compensation Analyst to support and partner with our growing Sales organizations. Reporting to the Director of FP&A, this will be a key member of the Pendo Finance organization focusing on building best-in-class incentive compensation programs.
The Senior Incentive Compensation Analyst will be responsible for the development, delivery, and execution of our incentive compensation plans. This a visible role that will engage cross-functionally with our global Revenue and People teams.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Collaborate with senior revenue leadership to develop and optimize incentive plans
- Perform administrative tasks related to commission plan documents for plan participants
- Calculate variable compensation accruals on a monthly basis
- Calculate monthly and quarterly commission payments for participants on a variable compensation plan and submit proper reports to payroll
- Maintain an accurate, trackable record of commissions and supporting data
- Summarize and communicate commission data to participants including maintaining dashboards and reports in Salesforce and Xactly Incent
- Develop various incentive metrics, analyses, account reconciliations. Assist with compilation of monthly financial reporting, forecasts and assist with budget preparation
- Respond to all commission questions in a timely manner
- Evaluate commission guidelines periodically and suggest improvement measures
- Assist the Controller with the compliance of ASC 606
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of the job
Qualifications (what you have):
- Minimum of three years of direct experience in Incentive Compensation, preferable in a SaaS organization.
- 1-3 years of experience within incentive compensation management tools, specifically Xactly Incent
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle change and be effective in a fast-past environment
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Proficiency with Excel, Google sheets, and Salesforce.com
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.