As part of the Pendo Success team, our Customer Success Managers help our customers achieve their Positive Business Outcomes through use of the Pendo platform. Over time, CSMs grow into trusted advisors to our customers and product experts in Pendo’s technology, and by doing so help define our overall customer experience.
Scale CSMs work with customers in proactive and reactive 1:1 interactions and through 1:many programs to target specific customer groups with automated digital outreach. As part of the Corporate CS team, Scale CSMs manage a higher volume of customers using a team-based approach and leveraging data-driven programs to support customers with timely and relevant resources throughout their journey.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced software startup that provides tools to accelerate growth among Product Teams and Customer Success Teams around the world.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Understand the entire customer experience, putting customers’ needs first and helping us evolve engagement strategies across the customer journey
- Engage 1:1 with customers to answer questions and provide guidance for using the Pendo platform. This could range from strategic consulting in the form of best practices to tactical “how-to” to help unblock customers just learning Pendo
- Develop a deep understanding of Pendo’s technology to help create customer success best practices to be delivered through 1:many programs or to specific customers
- Find new opportunities to implement programs and tactics that can effectively enable customer value and outcomes in a repeatable and scalable format
- Identify trends for common customer challenges and actively suggest ways to address them
- Coach customers to become product savvy by effectively diagnosing customer issues and quickly identifying ways to increase adoption
- Partner cross-functionally to turn customer successes into measurable retention and expansion opportunities
- Actively monitor and measure your impact towards growing customer health, product adoption, and revenue
Qualifications (what you have):
- A minimum of 1-2 years of customer-facing account management, support, or project management experience for a modern software organization
- Extremely comfortable using and learning new software - spreadsheets, CRM, email marketing, support, automation, productivity, and presentation software are all part of your toolbelt
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple customer threads simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Experience with analyzing and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision making
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Approaches work with empathy and a creative, problem-solving mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic team player
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships