Responsibilities (what you’ll do:)
We capture billions of data points for our customers; that number will only grow. That’s where you come in.
Our product that require rigorous engineering to accomplish our goal.
We use technologies such as Vue to make beautiful displays out of very large data sets. We help our customers to create showing guides that will be displayed to millions of people. on our customer’s app; we’ve got to make it perfect.
Qualifications (what you have):
- You have at least 3 years of front-end engineering experience, building large and complex web apps
- You have worked across the full stack of technologies but found that the most rewarding part of your day tends to come from solving those pesky problems that only occur when building a user interface – an advantage
- You have experience with Vue /React / Angular or similar frameworks
- You have experience in writing tests – an advantage
- You have BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent field – an advantage
- If you are excited about projects like the ones described above, keep tabs on browser trends and quirks, and you have a passion about finding interesting and innovative ways to build and test front-end code then we are looking for you.
If you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Herzliya, 350 meters near the train station
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.