Pendo is experiencing a rapid, high rate of growth globally. It is critical to the business that we continue to build revenue team productivity and velocity. In order to ensure success, this requires ownership of tools, processes, and enablement programs that will drive rapid, consistent, and scalable programs (I.e.: Onboarding, continuing education, accreditations, optimizations, etc.). This requires an individual with innate sales rigor, technical aptitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to build an enablement/delivery function that will scale to accommodate the needs of Pendo as it grows through geographic and product expansion.
Join our Global Revenue Enablement Team to lead the continued planning, design, and implementation of sales enablement programs. Develop plans for the US and EMEA regions that include onboarding and continuous education activities.
Who You Are
- You are passionate about sales, you know and appreciate how sales leaders are motivated, and how to help them become highly effective producers and leaders. You have sold SaaS solutions and have managed a successful over-quota team of SaaS AE’s. You have also lead Sales Enablement. You are looking for the next step in your career and want to stand in front of an entire sales organization and “coach ‘em up.”
- You will evaluate the existing sales on-boarding program and take it to the next level, decreasing ramp times, while ensuring our new reps and partners sell Pendo with our culture, values, and use cases top of mind.
- You are energized not only by being a catalyst for those ah-ha moments during the first 90 days, but by the transformation that happens when the right people find the right company and they get it – and the magic happens.
- You’re excited about the opportunity to improve and directly impact the development & productivity of our sales teams, with a strategic focus on the continued design, development, implementation and delivery of all ongoing enablement activities, tools, processes, programs, and accreditations, globally.
- You love coming in to a new challenge, a changed objective, and a laundry list of problems to be solved every single day – and you see that as a job perk, not a problem.
- You create curriculum and content that are synergistic and impactful. Your activities and training not only drive comprehension but excitement in the participants while the materials you provide go to market and effectively influence deals.
- You’re data-driven and pumped to design and implement metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of enablement activities. Your success will be measured by your ability to effectively decrease time to ramp, and scale a simple, global onboarding program. As well as, enhance the skill set of new sales reps to drive faster sales cycles and higher average deals sizes.
- You’re an entrepreneur, ready to take on a novel, relatively undefined role, in a company scaling faster than most.
What You Possess
- 5+ years’ experience of sales enablement or sales training developing program experience and delivery of projects
- Experience with onboarding pre-sales and sales teams in the SaaS environment
- Previous experience with MEDDIC and Force Management a plus
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Experience with marketing practices and product implementations
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, CMS, LMS
- Proven project and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Manage the rollout, adoption, and knowledge transfer of sales tools best practices
- Competent presentation skills for online or classroom training delivery
- Ability to travel as necessary
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.