Pendo is looking for a Corporate Account Executive.
The Pendo Sales team has the goal of growing the business by 2x year over year. We have a team sales mentality where everyone works together toward a common objective. We are very metrics driven and hold ourselves to a high level of accountability. We follow these core values:
- Hit your number
- Work as a team
- Grow and learn
- Be exceptional
- Have fun
As a Corporate Account Executive you will be responsible for managing deal cycles from generation to close. You will be the primary contact with the customer and have the responsibilities of, demoing Pendo, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating a proof of concept, and negotiating contracts. This position works closely with the Sales Development Reps to develop a territory as well as our Sales Engineer. We look for people who are intellectually curious, belligerently confident, and have a high technical aptitude. As a Corporate AE you are accountable for the plan to hit your territory goal and will enjoy the full assistance of the company to make you successful. You will be surrounded by a great team of people from whom you can learn from, that said, we also want to learn from you. Most importantly, we want entrepreneurs.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close.
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies using prospecting tools.
- Build and manage a territory plan.
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo platform to new prospective customers.
- Navigate a customer through a 30 day free trial and proof of concept.
- Negotiate contracts
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com.
- Successfully utilize all sales tech tools.
Qualifications (what you have):
- 3 years or more of sales experience preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment..
- Demonstrated consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers.
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics.
- Willingness to learn in a high paced sales environment.
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable.
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Bonus: Technical or Product Management background.
- Bonus: Entrepreneurial background.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pension Scheme
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.