Pendo is looking for an Account Executive on our Strategic Revenue Partnerships team to help expand its growing footprint in the digital adoption market. In this role, you will own a sales quota that will focus on strategic partners such as Microsoft, Salesforce and ServiceNow to build awareness and advocacy in their ecosystems and drive revenue for Pendo. The initial focus would be to double down on Pendo successful partnership with Microsoft and to grow the customer base.
This role is part of the Business Development organization and will work across sales, marketing and product to build demand as well as to define and build out the future solutions and products for customers in each ecosystem. The team is led by one of the founders, and is a team that has the ability to be flexible in order to grow the business and hit sales targets. Lastly, this person will manage his or her own business and determine the right mix of strategies and tactics to build long-term value while hitting quarterly targets.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Responsible for creating and executing a focused partner account strategy (Microsoft initial target) while leveraging ISV partners to achieve sales targets.
- Own the partner relationships with various large software providers (ISVs) in the digital adoption space, with a focus on enterprise customers
- Work across given ecosystems to identify new customers and applications that are a good fit for Pendo’s digital adoption platform
- Own the deal cycle from qualification to close.
- Ability to generate independent top of the funnel
- Build and manage outbound campaigns with marketing and SDRs to drive top of the funnel
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo platform to new prospective customers
- Set and regularly report on program metrics, including lead source, conversion rates, closed business and forecasts
What you'll get:
- A deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product
- Exposure to some of the top SaaS professionals in the industry
- Interaction with the top software companies in the world as they are our customers and partners (Microsoft, Salesforce, ServiceNow et al)
- The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
- Continuous SaaS sales training with MEDDIC and Force Management methods
Qualifications (what you have):
- 5-7 years or more of sales experience in enterprise software
- Carried a sales quota and has met or exceeded past targets
- Work in a channel/solutions role at a major ISV ecosystems (e.g., Microsoft, Salesforce, SAP, etc.).
- Ownership of a channel program and sales targets
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Bonus: Knowledge of Microsoft, Salesforce or ServiceNow products, organization and selling motions.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.