Pendo is looking for a recruiter to join our UK team!
This individual will work with Pendo's teams in EMEA, attracting great talent and growing their teams. You'll own outreach including advertisements, job boards, events, university and proactive recruiting.
Most importantly, As a recruiter you will be the face of Pendo to our candidates. We are looking for someone passionate about Recruiting and creating an exceptional candidate experience at every stage. Pendo is a growing company, so this role will be fast-paced, high-volume and highly influential. If this sounds exciting, please keep reading.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Own full-cycle recruiting efforts by sourcing active and passive candidates, screening candidate resumes, conducting phone screens, and closing candidates
- Proactively identify, recruit, and hire talent across for a variety of roles on both Engineering and Sales teams
- Track recruiting metrics to measure success, improve efficiencies and help inform decisions
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Foster a positive candidate experience from start to finish
- Partner with our central People team to ensure new employees are onboarded and have a positive start with Pendo
Qualifications (what you have):
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, including high-volume recruiting for a variety of roles in a SaaS or similar high-tech/start-up environment
- Ability to build strong relationships, manage expectations, and execution for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Familiarity with relevant sourcing techniques (especially with LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean search strings) and ability to remain current with strategic sourcing techniques and skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Experience with an ATS, Greenhouse a plus
- Passion for finding the right person -- not just filling a role
Who we are:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
(The below links only work if you access this job from our careers.pendo.io website, but they are worth the effort)
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo, is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.