Pendo is looking for a Mobile Sales Engineer (MSE).
Pendo's platform helps Product teams understand how their product is being used, and to use that understanding to drive more engaged customers. As a MSE at Pendo you’ll play a critical part in our customers’ - and Pendo’s - success.
You will be responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Pendo sales cycle specifically focusing on our Mobile Product. You will sell to Enterprise and Mid Market executives, convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the software solution. The MSE will work, in conjunction with Sales, Engineering, and Product Managers, to be the technical bridge between our Sales Representatives and their prospects. The MSE will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers onsite, online, and via telephone. When all is said and done, you will own the development and delivery of differentiated custom mobile solutions.
- Leverage mobile technologies to solve today’s business problems.
- Collaborate with diverse teams to drive successful outcomes as well as sharing knowledge with others.
- Architect and design mobile technical solutions with the right mix of Pendo’s products and capabilities to balance an array of configurations and customizations.
- Present detailed technical information to executives and position ideas to all levels including business managers, 'C' level executives, Developers, and IT Architects.
- Distill complex technical solutions that ultimately lead to the design of mobile solution architectures and strategy.
- Handle in-depth technical questions during meetings and sales calls as they relate to implementing Pendo’s mobile solutions.
- Develop project scope documentation, statements of work, technical specifications, and business requirements related to customer engagements.
- You have 7+ years of development, consulting, professional services or sales engineering experience. With a majority of time focusing on mobile solutions in the b2b space.
- Strong working knowledge of Java, Kotlin, Objective C and/or Swift.
- Mobile SDK experience a plus.
- Flutter or React Native experience a plus.
- You love working in a dynamic environment and with a global team
- Previous work experience partnering with Product, Sales and Engineering teams
- Previous experience effectively speaking to both technical and non-technical parties
- Familiarity with SaaS and Cloud architecture patterns
- Willingness to travel ~40%
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.