Pendo is looking for our first Talent Coordinator to join our growing team in EMEA. We are open to this person working in either our London or Sheffield England office.
In this opportunity, you will assist the Pendo's recruiting and HR processes. You will work closely with the Recruiting team as well as the HR team to ensure a seamless experience for our candidates and our new hires. You will act as a liaison for candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle as well as help with HR coordination.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Support candidates through the virtual hiring process by scheduling phone and video interviews
- Provide candidates with a top-notch, white glove experience by responding promptly to emails and questions with empathy and transparency
- Greet candidates for onsite interviews (when we are back in the office)
- Be a resource to your recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates
- Work with the recruiting team to identify opportunities to improve interview processes and the candidate experience
- Ensure the smooth running of the recruiting cycle
- Support administration and onboarding activities for new hires, including data management, reporting and ensuring all employment requirements are met.
- Coordinate new hire orientation program
- Assist team with talent management processes and programs
- Help coordinate People related programs and employee events
- Help coordinate training sessions and learning programs in partnership with Director, L&D
- Assist with open enrollment and day to day benefits administration and questions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for new Pendozers while representing and elevating our core values and ensuring new hires feel welcome throughout their onboarding experience.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects as needed
Qualifications (what you have):
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment, preferably with an HR or Talent Acquisition team
- Strong organizational and project management skills (you love checking things off your to-do list!)
- Incredible attention to detail - you always review your work and strive for perfection
- Outstanding oral/written communication skills - you are proactive and can clearly communicate priorities in a high stress environment
- Excellent business etiquette
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and maintain order in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Maniacal focus on the customer - you have a natural ability to provide excellent customer service and thoroughly enjoy helping others
- Can manage confidential information with discretion
- Passion for representing the Pendo brand and bringing top talent to the Pendo team
Bonus if you have:
- Basic knowledge of Application Tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Conceptual understanding and exposure to high-volume recruiting practices and processes
- Experience managing multiple calendars and coordinating travel
- Experience with Google Suite
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.