The Professional Services team’s mission is to accelerate the time to value for our Pendo users. We are a team of creative individuals that have a passion for delivering value for our customers, while sharing best practices along the way. Our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in every engagement. Pendo Professional Services is a high-growth environment and we’re looking for an individual to help build the future of our Services practice. The ideal individual for this role has a deep passion and desire to mentor, coach, and grow the capabilities of our team while also ensuring successful delivery of value to Pendo clients. This role will collaborate heavily with all areas of Pendo.
A background in consulting or customer success along with front-end development skills is ideal for this role. While direct client delivery is not an aspect of this role - experience and excellence in prior positions will have a strong benefit in the mentorship and capability evolution of direct reports. This role will manage up to ten direct team members and be responsible for all areas of client and direct team engagement.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Inspire, mentor, and manage a team of Services consultants
- Ensure positive client outcomes and satisfaction through effective engagement delivery
- Communicate and interact with executive-level client stakeholders
- Optimize and refine methods for getting clients to peak-health through value delivery
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams to design offers for clients
- Carefully measure the delivery pace and other metrics needed to operate a Professional Services business at high quality
- Address risks, issues, and escalations that arise during delivery
- Assist with scheduling and client engagements
- Create an environment for employee engagement and delivery excellence
Qualifications (what you have):
- A deep desire to mentor, coach, and grow the capabilities of direct reports
- Experience in a fast-paced and high-growth modern software or SaaS company
- 8+ years of consulting or client-facing delivery experience
- Ability to measure, articulate and improve upon the core performance indicators of a Consulting business
- Front-end web development experience
- An ability to be data and hypothesis-driven
- Effective verbal, written, and video-based communications
- Executive-level presentation and communication skills
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.