Pendo is an industry leader in digital adoption and behavior analytics with a truly product-led mindset. There’s no better place to learn about product-led than with our Product Ops team. We have a passion for empowering and aligning across Pendo, while helping our product managers and internal teams build and ship better products and experiences.
Your main focus will be on strengthening internal and external product education and analysis to improve outcomes in feature adoption, internal enablement, and product management. This will involve working on internal and customer-facing content in articles, in-app communication, and presentations. You’ll be working closely with everyone on the Product Ops team and we’re excited to teach you all we know about building and managing products. We collaborate heavily with every department at Pendo and expect you to actively participate in meetings and work on projects with other Pendozers.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Work with the Product Ops team on all aspects of product readiness and oversight
- Collaborate with Product, Support, Success, and Sales teams
- Learn Pendo and the tools we use to run Product Ops
- Follow established processes for the Product Ops function at Pendo
- Create and edit Internal and Customer-facing content contributing to the customer experience with Pendo
- Analyze data using several tools including Pendo
- Review customer sentiment using Pendo Feedback, and help us elevate the voice of our customers
Qualifications (what you have):
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy - No programming required but we’ll gladly teach you a few things
- Team-focused with a desire to help colleagues and customers
- Strategic thinker with a drive to analyze scenarios and behavior
- Interest in education and using content to modify user experience
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.