Pendo is looking for a Product Design/UX Intern for our Summer 2021 program. In this role, you will join our Design and Research team in creating an amazing, customer-focused experience for our award winning product. You will gain hands-on, real-world skills and make new friends and colleagues to help build your network.
Come join us and become a Pendozer!
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- You will experience how we incorporate our core values into everything we do: Promote Life Outside Work, Brutal Honesty, Maniacal Focus on the Customer, Bias to Act, Show Me the Data, Be Transparent, and Freedom and Responsibility
- You will focus on a specific design and research project during your time and receive ongoing guidance, direction, critique, and support.
- You will collaborate with an assigned mentor and the broader Design team, all of whom love data-driven, customer-focused design..
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside a variety of disciplines, including product and brand designers, front-end developers, and product managers.
- You will create wireframes, final designs, prototypes for testing, and learn how software is designed from concept to production.
- Themes for this internship may include new feature design, working on the Pendo Design System, user research and testing, designing guided user experiences, participating in customer calls, participating in team sprints and activities, presenting to the team, and having some fun while you do it.
- And your work could potentially be shipped in a future release!
Qualifications (what you have):
- Current student of Design (i.e. Product Design, UX Design, or Data Visualization)
- Passion for all-things-design, the user experience and a desire to create based on feedback
- Experience with industry standard design tools (i.e., Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision)
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.