Pendo helps people adopt software more quickly and successfully. If you’re passionate about software, and curious about how to make software better for all users, this position is for you.
The Content Manager will help evolve our content strategy and create arresting and creative content that establishes Pendo's leadership in the digital adoption market, and, of course, converts.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Creating exceptional content. Writing, editing, and project managing content that supports larger marketing campaigns, including (but not limited to): e-books, blog posts, interactive experiences, infographics, and [enter your innovative ideas here].
- Collaborating with designers, developers, and other content creators to envision and build new content formats.
- Working closely with the stakeholders in the product marketing, revenue marketing, and product, to develop a content strategy that serves digital transformation professionals, CIOs, change management professionals, as well as learning & development teams.
- Driving real business results. You should be comfortable with synthesizing data to inform content strategy and understand how content is performing.
- Lead the charge. The right person will have high quality standards and a bias to act. It’s an exciting time to join Pendo and grow our business, and we need people who are motivated to define and evolve our work as a marketing team and a company.
Qualifications (what you have):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Great writer and thinker; exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for creative experimentation and experience creating content for different media
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with other creatives to create compelling content
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with campaign teams to understand their needs and help create materials that support those needs
- Data-informed, creative thinker with an affinity for a fast-paced work environment
- A portfolio of work
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks (once we return to office)
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Commuter benefits
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.