Pendo is seeking a Solution Architect
Pendo's platform helps Product teams to understand how their product is being used, and to use that understanding to drive more engaged customers. As a Solution Architect you’ll play a critical part in our customers’ success!
You will be responsible for all technical solutioning of Pendo's products, specifically for customers with the most technical and nuanced needs around analytics and product-guidance. Your role is to understand a customers technical environment, match that to their usage of Pendo, and help them plan the best rollout and implementation of our product. Working closely with Account Executives, Sales Engineers and Onboarding Specialists the SA will devise the strategy for how a customer rolls out Pendo across their portfolio of applications, as well as when and how they will begin seeing return on their investment in the platform.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Understand the customer topography and their technical environment
- Understand the Pendo capabilities and value that we deliver in complex, multi-application, multi-division organizations
- Match the customers business goals to Pendo outcomes by creating a rollout plans that include technical direction and oversight
- Interact directly with prospects/customers to address any technically related questions around configuration, integration, data segregation, and provisioning.
- Work closely with our implementation teams on designing the right rollout plan as well as designing programs that assist in common use cases
- Provide feedback to product, engineering, and marketing teams at Pendo based on market needs and business impacts
Qualifications (what you have):
- 5 + years of sales or pre-sales experience in selling technical offerings
- Skills is working across sales, sales engineering, value consulting, and delivery teams
- Superior solution scoping abilities, using our existing solution and influencing new product development
- Background in working with Enterprise customers that have sophisticated technical architectures
- Experience mapping RFI/RFP requirements to software solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Knowledge of integrations between multiple products stacks
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and tools to support and troubleshoot (Postman, cURL)
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment with multiple roles
- Willingness to travel
- Passion and people skills
- Previous consulting experience implementing enterprise class software solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Product Management best-practices and industry standards
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.