The Professional Services team’s mission is to accelerate the time to value for our Pendo users. We are a team of creative individuals that have a passion for delivering value for our customers, while sharing best practices along the way. Our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in every engagement.
As a Professional Services Engineer, you will collaborate with customers to understand their key business initiatives and drive value by delivering customized solutions on the Pendo platform.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Collaborate with Pendo customers to design and implement solutions that elevate user experience within their web and mobile products
- Share best practices for analyzing product usage, delivering in-app guidance, and leveraging the Pendo platform
- Scope, define, manage and deliver custom services using, extending or integrating with the Pendo platform
- Manage custom services projects from kickoff through delivery and post-delivery support
- Partner with the Pendo Product organization to drive product enhancements that increase value delivered to customers
- Drive efficiency into the Pendo Professional Services business by defining reusable processes and frameworks
Qualifications (what you have):
- Passion for helping customers realize value through implementation and consulting services
- 2+ years of technology implementation, management consulting, product management, or account management experience
- Ability to learn technical concepts, translate them to business solutions, and deliver the result
- Self-starter who seeks challenging assignments
- 4-year degree preferred
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.