Pendo is seeking a Director of Sales Enablement to join our team. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that all sales personnel have the required knowledge, content, skills, processes, and behaviors to optimize every interaction with buyers. As a critical member of our sales and marketing team, this person will support revenue goals by creating onboarding and ongoing enablement content as we grow the team. This role will be responsible for coordinating enablement and creating content.
- Define the business requirements across segments and functions to focus the enablement cycles in the most impactful areas in line with company objectives
- Build programs that are truly world-class, pushing conventional wisdom on levels of engagement and efficacy of enablement sessions
- Craft the overall learning journey of our customer facing reps and managers from on-boarding through promotion into the next role
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives and the Enablement team holistically
- Build a world-class team of enablement professionals and inspire them to do their best work
- Work closely with Product Marketing to support new product launches, and deploying new messaging and packaging
- Active participant in strategic decision making around the direction and execution of highest level revenue objectives (as a member of the CROs direct team)
- Led Enablement for an elite SaaS company operating at scale (at least a hundred reps)
- Expert in Sales Enablement tooling and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Force Management, Challenger, Sandler, CVI, etc.)
- Excellent people leader, able to hire, inspire, hold accountable, and develop an elite team
- Consistent and provable history of content creation with specific examples
- Experience building on-boarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment
- Demonstrates experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product to create a culture of alignment
- Demonstrate ability to decipher technical product solutions into customer value propositions that can be delivered by sales resources
- Experience building out competitive programs, personas, and customer references
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.