Responsibilities (what you’ll do:)
Our Sheffield engineering team have a few front-line products (such as our Feedback Product) that require rigorous engineering to accomplish our goal! We want you to help us with our exciting projects and to integrate our large-scale applications, using cutting edge web technologies.
Qualifications (what you have):
- You should have a minimum of 5 years of front end web app engineering experience
- Experience of VueJS is a bonus
- You should have the ability to help people in your team and beyond to improve their knowledge and understanding of frontend development.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills are needed - we work with teammates in several global Pendo offices around the world.
- You should have experience of being a key contributor to large frontend projects at scale
- Ideally you would have full-stack experience, to give you more context about the projects you’re working on, but UI is your strength and passion
- Quality is important and you should have experience of automated testing of frontend codebases
Pendo wants someone who is excited about projects like the ones described above, who keeps tabs on browser trends and quirks, and who is passionate about finding interesting and innovative ways to build and test front end code.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company equity
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Training & conference budget
- Open holiday policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- Our offices are located in Kelham Island, Sheffield, which is a 15 minute walk from the train station or 10 minute walk from the Tram stop.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.