Pendo is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to help be a strategic partner to our commercial sales leaders while driving end-to-end campaigns and increase demand for our products. Your role will be to build and execute the demand generation strategy working alongside sales, product marketing, and content strategy. If you get excited about building and launching new businesses you'll love it here.
We are looking for a lead generation machine. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like PQL, MQL, SQL, ROI and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
Sound like you? Read on..
In this role, you'll get to:
- Define and execute the demand campaign strategy & objectives across our key target audience, buyer needs and use cases
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leads on quarterly campaign plans to achieve pipeline targets and revenue acceleration goals
- Develop cohesive and comprehensive strategy and plans and lead execution for key programs in support of campaign strategy
- Create marketing campaigns including but not limited to email marketing, digital marketing including paid media, digital events, social and search with the goal of customer acquisition
- Partner closely with fellow demand generation experts, product marketing to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and always-on marketing campaigns across email, web personalization, advertising, content syndication
- Use the latest in account-based marketing technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Pendo’s key prospects
- Develop A/B testing and optimization plans for emails, landing pages, forms
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership.
- Leverage marketing automation tools and related technology integrations to increase demand
On the first day we'll expect you to have:
- 7+ years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Extensive experience implementing enterprise programs and processes
- Understanding and experience working with high touch sales journey
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise lead generation standard methodologies and industry trends
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data and use it to guide your programs and spend
- Fluent in marketing automation and CRM capabilities with hands-on experience (SFDC + Marketo a big plus)
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills and a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams
- The desire to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work to get the job done
More about our team
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You’ll be working cross functionally with customer marketing, field marketing, product marketing, sales, analytics to execute on the GTM strategies and optimize all the stages of marketing. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.