As part of the Pendo Success team, our Customer Success Managers help our customers achieve their Positive Business Outcomes through use of the Pendo platform. Over time, the CSM’s grow into trusted advisors to our customers and product experts in Pendo’s technology, and by doing so help define our overall customer experience.
Scale CSM’s work with customers in proactive and reactive 1:1 interactions and through 1:many programs to target specific customer groups with automated digital outreach. As part of the Programs at Scale team, Scale CSM’s manage a higher volume of customers using a team-based approach and leveraging data-driven programs to support customers with the timely and relevant resources throughout their journey.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced software startup that provides tools to accelerate growth among Product Teams and Customer Success Teams around the world.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Understand the entire customer experience, putting customers’ needs first and helping us evolve digital engagement strategies across the customer journey as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of Pendo’s technology to help create customer success best practices to be delivered through a variety of 1:Many forums or to specific customers
- Engage 1:1 with customers as-needed at critical points in the customer journey to ensure adoption
- Find new opportunities to implement 1:many programs and tactics that can effectively enable customer value and outcomes in a repeatable and scalable format
- Test and iterate on Scale program ideas and track results based on common customer positive business outcomes
- Identify trends for common customer challenges and actively suggest ways to address them
- Coach customers to become product savvy by effectively diagnosing customer issues and employing best practices in Pendo
- Partner cross-functionally to turn customer successes into measurable retention and expansion opportunities
- Actively monitor and measure your impact towards growing customer health, product adoption, and revenue
Qualifications (what you have):
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of customer-facing account management, support, or project management experience for a modern software organization
- You are extremely comfortable using and learning new software - spreadsheets, CRM, email marketing, support, automation, productivity, and presentation software are all part of your toolbelt
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Experience with building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision making
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Product, Sales, Support, Revenue Ops) to provide Voice of the Customer
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.