Pendo is built for Product teams. As a core member of Pendo’s Product Team, you’ll be responsible for building a product that will be used by product teams all over the world.
Our Product Managers are “full stack” product managers: you will work very closely with our engineering team, designers, customer support/success, marketing and senior management, in addition to discussions with customers to validate new features and receive feedback.
As the product expert, you are the end-to-end experience owner and the “face” of the product area and you will steer the roadmap and drive features through the product development lifecycle, while working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
As our mobile platform supports multiple Operating Systems and development frameworks, technical knowledge is needed to effectively work with our engineering teams.
- Ship great products that makes a difference
- Define product requirements, communicate the “why” to engineers and executives alike
- Own and manage the backlog and roadmap for your area of responsibility
- Interact daily with engineering team, design team, and others within Pendo in both the definition and development phases of the product
- Interview and communicate with customers to understand needs
Qualifications (what you have):
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Herzliya, 350 meters near the train station
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.