Pendo is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer.
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will join a strong Rev Ops team with a focus on strategy, design, implementation and adoption of Salesforce.com at Pendo. We are seeking someone with excellent collaboration skills needed to communicate with project teams and stakeholders on scope and discovery of requested enhancements. The candidate should also have extensive experience with Salesforce and all the technical expertise needed to design, implement and test planned enhancements and projects. This role will be responsible for all tasks related to the maintenance, enhancement and upkeep of Salesforce at Pendo as well as be the lead for management of Salesforce CPQ.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Plan, Present, Design, Execute, Deploy and Test any Salesforce enhancements or solutions.
- Manage configuration and implementation of all Salesforce CPQ processes and related objects
- Configure proper security access, permissions, roles and profiles for Salesforce users
- Re-engineer existing processes and build new processes to support our growing company
- Implement/ integrate/ help manage third party applications as necessary
- Build changes in a Sandbox environment and establish/ follow protocols for testing and eventual deployment to production environment
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution
- Ensure screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Daily administration and support of Pendo’s Salesforce database including but not limited to creating/ managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validations, workflow and approval rules, sharing rules, permission sets and triggers
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC
- Be the company SME on Salesforce.com
- Provide application users with technical support
Qualifications (what you have):
- 5+ years of technical Salesforce administration experience
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Visualforce, Apex, s-controls) and/or SOAP, REST APIs and other integrations with external systems
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for workflows and enhanced functions
- Experience working with a SaaS/ subscription based sales model preferred
- Salesforce.com Developer (DEV-401 or DEV-501) certification or equivalent experience is required
- Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) certification is required
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification is required
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively as part of a team, on multiple projects
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.