Responsibilities (what you'll do:):
As part of our mobile SDK team, you will be developing features for our Android SDKs.
Working on Pendo SDKs will take you into the internals of the Android operating system.
Being part of the Pendo Mobile teams will allow you to experience the latest mobile technology and be part of a top-notch development team.
We are looking for developers who view themselves as professionals and are passionate about mobile SDK development, continuous testing, and constant improvement.
Qualifications (what you have):
- Enthusiastic for learning new technologies and seeing a task through from start to finish.
- 3+ years of experience with developing Android applications
- Deep understanding of Android development.
- Solid understanding of mobile development tools.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Advantage: Experience in working on B2B products and solutions.
- Advantage: experience developing frameworks and SDKs for mobile
- If you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Open vacation policy
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- We are located in Herzliya, 350 meters near the train station!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.