Pendo is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to represent Pendo among our largest North East prospects and customers. We are looking in New York, Boston, and surrounding cities.
The Pendo Sales team has the goal of growing the business by 2x year over year. We have a team sales mentality where everyone works together toward a common objective. We are very metrics driven and hold ourselves to a high level of accountability.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will report to our RVP of Enterprise Sales and have direct lines of communication to our CEO, CTO, VP of Product, and any other resources needed to close business. This Enterprise Account Executive will be a trusted advisor to our customers and will work to land and expand Pendo's largest revenue opportunities. This individual is expected to be a leader and should help to grow this side of the business as well as help to cultivate future senior sellers. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, lots of room for personal and professional growth, and a high energy environment.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies using prospecting tools
- Build and manage a territory plan
- Learn and demonstrate the Pendo platform to new prospective customers
- Navigate a customer through a 30-day free trial and proof of concept
- Negotiate contracts
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
What you'll get:
- A deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product
- Exposure to some of the top SaaS professionals in the industry
- Interaction with the top SaaS companies in the world as they are our customers
- The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
- Proficiency in sales tools such as SalesForce, Outreach, Datanyze, LinkedIn, and more
- The more you succeed…the more responsibility you will get…quickly!
- In depth SaaS sales training with MEDDIC and Force Management methods
Qualifications (what you have):
- 8+ years or more of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment
- MEDDIC and/Force Management Methodology preferred
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above 100k
- Consistent track record of hitting goal and numbers
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Bonus: Technical or Product Management background
- Bonus: Entrepreneurial background
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Option to travel to Raleigh HQ frequently for team support (once re-opened)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.