Come strengthen the chemistry of our team and help us empower software companies to provide powerful self-serve analytics & in-app comms tools to their PMs, Design Managers, and other product roles. We're seeking a Senior Product Designer who is passionate about user interface design and cares deeply about creating delightful experiences for our customers.
As a Senior Product Designer you'll be involved in all aspects of the design process: engaging with customers and users, concepting early-stage ideas, envisioning aspirational "north star" design directives, prototyping high-res workflows, collaborating closely with product, engineering, and leadership peers, and more.
Key criteria for this role
- Drive clarity from ambiguity
- Drive strong product outcomes, especially innovative ones, in close partnership with PM/Eng leaders
- Align product team tightly with executive leadership
- Collaborate & communicate effectively (cross-functional, cross-org)
- Be seen as a leader by our design team and/or product peers
- High bar for all aspects of product design: user research, prototyping, interaction design, visual design
- Capacity to bring others along in your thinking
- Capacity for innovative end-to-end user experiences grounded in customer insights, data, business goals—across web and mobile
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience working with multi-office and/or distributed teams
- Data visualization interest and/or experience
- Desire to strengthen the chemistry, diversity, and inclusiveness of our team
Eastern time zone a plus. Company headquarters are in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Our mission is to improve society's experience with software. Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers—a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You'll gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
- What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse and inclusive teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.