Pendo is seeking a VP of Business Technology to lead our IT and Enterprise Applications. This highly visible management role will drive business solutions strategy with operational leaders, lead enterprise-wide initiatives, and partner with colleagues in Sales, Finance, HR, Product and Marketing to identify and implement business operation transformations that will enable Pendo to meet its strategic goals. The ideal candidate is committed to delivering quality, and has a successful track record of building and leading highly productive IT teams. This role will also work with the product team to implement Pendo into our enterprise applications.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Lead the IT client services team and ensure a world class level of internal employee technical support across the globe
- Develop and manage the Enterprise Architecture team, including identity management, data inventory, and application portfolio rationalization
- Manage Enterprise Application Support, for technologies such as GCP Enterprise apps, Google Workspaces, Atlassian Suite, Okta, JAMF and Slack
- Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of technology architecture to effectively support Pendo business strategy
- Audit and optimize Order Management with the Finance, Billing, and Revenue Operations partners
- Work with HR to optimize the complete employee lifecycle
Qualifications (what you have):
- A successful track record of driving and supporting hyper-growth in a mid-sized company with both strategy and execution
- 15+ years related experience in management consulting, operations management, or similar in a fast-growing SaaS technology company
- 5+ years’ experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise-wide business processes to drive efficiency and scale
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting and enhancing major enterprise business processes like Order to Cash, Record to Report & Procure to Pay.
- Experience planning the organizational change management programs
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees and their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental and vision coverage for all employees and their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.