The partner marketing manager is a critical member of the marketing team with ownership of the go-to-market strategy and execution of marketing programs and campaigns with our ecosystem of technology and solutions partners. To achieve those goals, this role will influence and execute demand generation programs across multiple marketing channels in collaboration with partners and marketing channel owners.
What you will do:
- Lead internal marketing planning with business development, sales, and marketing leadership to align on business and technology solutions priorities, establish clear quarterly goals, gain commitment and buy-in for marketing programs, and identify areas of opportunity and risk.
- Own communication, strategy development, and execution of targeted programs and campaigns with partners, working closely with business development, marketing operations, customer, field and digital marketing on development and delivery of solution specific and targeted segment approaches.
- Collaborate with product, customer, and content marketing teams to develop content and customer stories around key partner solutions.
- Identify partner solutions and programs to integrate into global campaigns
- Responsible for the build out, execution, and optimization of marketing programs including webinars, digital lead gen, event promotion and follow-up campaigns to deliver quality leads to sales.
- Own reporting and analysis on marketing programs aligned to partners, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized.
Who you are...
- Experience in B2B Saas marketing. Experience acting as a liaison between external vendors, partners, channels sales and internal marketing.
- Experience developing joint marketing programs with marketing channel partners.
- Successful in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline development programs. Deep understanding of partner ecosystem.
- Constantly inquisitive and highly analytical, you like to identify the desired outcome and apply data and an understanding of marketing channels to determine how to achieve it.
- Have a strong ability to operate in the gray and a natural bias to act - you have the ability to utilize your network and build relationships internally to help you get answers and problem solve.
- Dynamic in your ability to plan, strategize, and consult with the team and then to execute that plan with speed and efficiency
- Comfortable leading cross-functional projects and able to influence programs and campaigns outside of your direct ownership
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.