We are looking for an individual who can work with our engineering product team to make sure everything we build is both testable and tested. You’ll be involved from the early stages of new feature development to help us architect solutions which are built for testability from the ground up. By being involved from the beginning you’ll be able to ensure that the new features we ship have strong test coverage and that will continue to function reliably as the product continues to evolve.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Perform manual testing on areas of the application
- Participate in engineering and product planning to make sure new code is written with testing in mind
- Author functional test cases for product enhancements and modifications (test scenarios, conditions and data) and assist with maintaining and improving existing test cases.
- Work closely with product, ux, automation and engineering teams to ensure newly delivered features meet customer needs and are consistent across the product
- Become a subject matter expert that bridges the gaps between development, product, UX, and support
Qualifications (what you have):
- Experience with testing web applications
- Experience working in an Agile process
- Working knowledge of API testing
- Experience with data quality is preferred
- Testing complex systems
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.