As a marketing operations manager, you’ll work as part of a team of digital, content, product and field marketers to coordinate and manage day-to-day marketing systems and automation operations, including list management and lead handling; maintaining daily governance over Marketo including all logic built for lead processing, scoring, and content distribution as well as the general usage of the tool by the entire marketing team. You’ll also be responsible for maintaining the integrity and frequency with which Pendo executes email marketing campaigns to both our customer and prospect databases. This role works closely with sales making sure they are aware of any changes in Marketo that affect their workstreams. Additionally, you will support the entire marketing team in developing and reporting on our established KPIs.
What you have:
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing, business, communications, or similar area of study preferred
- 3+ years proven working experience in a marketing operations role at a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ Experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- Experience with Salesforce
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A+ team player with a result driven mindset
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, information with attention to detail and accuracy
What You’ll Do
- Optimize a best in class marketing automation platform, developing methodology and infrastructure to manage full funnel engagement metrics, scoring, and nurturing
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for the improvement and optimization of content, including mix, frequency, etc. to meet established KPIs
- Support and train others in the daily use of systems and processes and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation, analysis, and data enrichment
- Understand and help to design solutions for data flow and data integration within and between marketing and CRM systems
- Work with cross-functional teams (Sales, Partner, Product, Marketing, Account Management) and agencies for prospect and customer revenue lifecycle management
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience with an understanding of data and personal information security best practices, such as email deliverability and compliance regulations including, CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR
- Work closely with our marketing data analyst to Interpret data, analyze results and providing ongoing reports
- Locate and define new process improvements
- Work with multiple 3rd party data vendors on Marketo integrations and to automate otherwise manual processes and tasks
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.