As part of the Pendo Success team, our Customer Success Managers support our customer relationships, the process of mapping our customer needs to Pendo’s product success, and drive top class product experiences to deliver increased value to our customers. As a team, we help to shape the Overall Customer Experience. Over time, the CSM’s grow into trusted advisors to our customers and product experts in Pendo’s technology.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced Raleigh software startup that provides tools that accelerate growth among other Product Teams and Customer Success Teams around the world.
Our Strategic CSM’s are our most senior individual contributor on Pendo’s CS team and are dedicated to supporting Pendo’s top tier customers.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Grow, and expand customer product adoption and revenue with a high-touch base of customer relationships.
- Influence key stakeholders and sponsors up to C-level suite from our customer base
- Lead quarterly executive business reviews with strategic customers including platform data analysis to communicate status of projects to customers and internal teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of Pendo’s technology to help create best practices for customer success (e.g. help create presentations, reports, etc.)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive account to implementation and contract renewals/upsells
- Establish and maintain close relationships with clients at multiple organizational levels
- Support the onboarding process for new accounts to ensure successful implementations
- Provide internal operations support - including managing content ingest and delivery, reconciling invoicing, optimizing and documenting workflows, contracts management
Qualifications (what you have):
- You have a 5-7+ years of customer success, consulting, or software sales experience
- Client facing experience within a SaaS software company is required
- You have an undergraduate degree
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability
- Experience with building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision making
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Experience providing insights, building relationships with, and driving value to C-Level clients in B2B environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Product, Sales, Support, Revenue Ops) to provide Voice of the Customer
- Sales Experience a PLUS
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.