Pendo is looking for a passionate, results driven individual to join our Success team as a Customer Education Program Manager. The role will focus on designing, developing and implementing our customer training strategy. This candidate will play a crucial role in shaping our product education experience so customers realize the full value of their investment with Pendo quickly. This hands-on role will work closely with our Success Teams, Professional Services, Product and Marketing to understand the growing needs of our customers and develop content that exceeds expectations.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Lead the implementation and rollout of our Learning Management System
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to understand the training needs of our customers
- Measure and evaluate training program effectiveness and work to optimize the experience
- Engage with various customer facing teams to determine the most effective method of training for various customer segments
- Coordinate with our Product team on the timing of feature releases to ensure we have training materials available
- Work closely with CS Program Management to keep our Knowledge Base training articles and videos accurate and up-to-date
- Transform recorded webinars into captivating eLearning self-paced courses
- Ensure our learning content is accurate, high-quality and engaging
- Involved with the administration of our training technology stack
Qualifications (what you have):
- 3+ years of building online learning programs for SaaS companies
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful training programs
- Examples of how you've developed programs that influence change in customer behavior
- Experience in using data to develop and measure learning programs that drive an increase in customer health and product usage
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing training materials in all modalities, including ILT, eLearning and video
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience writing technical documentation including KB articles and whitepapers
- Professional experience using eLearning software/LMS
- Hands-on knowledge of eLearning development tools and software
- Self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- Outstanding verbal and written presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in assessing training effectiveness and ROI to stakeholders
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental and vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.