ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist DC Manager in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives relating to shipping, receiving, and other duties as needed to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met.
- Ability to communicate organizational needs, oversee team member performance, provide guidance, support, identify developmental needs and manage the reciprocal relationship between team members and Peloton to ensure each is successful.
- Drive effective change management to business needs with minimal team member impact.
- Ability to solve day- to- day operational challenges while leading DC team members to meet or exceed KPI’s and company goals.
- Maintain high accuracy with operational procedures for verification of incoming shipments, outgoing transfer orders and systematic tracking and locating using Peloton warehouse management systems for all warehouse inventory and equipment.
- Assist with accurate inventory control activities, ability to check inventory levels to ensure TO fulfillment needs and ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness of all DC product receipts.
- Build Peloton team member people capabilities through team assimilation, effective communications, good employee relations, development, hiring and training.
- Understands and upholds Peloton policies, driving Peloton distribution centers operational best practices while cultivating a culture of mission driven mindset, safety and a best place to work environment.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton values the side-by-side collaboration that comes with working together in an office. Our Hybrid Working Policy requires team members in US office-based roles to be in the office every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.