ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to help lead a connected fitness product category. This person will serve as the voice of the user through the product development lifecycle and develop, design, and launch products and features that drive growth in sales and engagement across our connected fitness products. This person will report to a Group Product Manager on the Connected Fitness Cardio Growth team and work closely with other product managers, designers, project managers, and engineers to push features forward.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity to develop strategies and features that deliver significant value to our users
- Monitor sales and customer satisfaction metrics and offer data-driven insights about new features and products to drive growth
- Partner closely with hardware teams to inform product rollout plans
- Develop a deep understanding of our members and advocate for solutions based on their needs
- Build and run a product roadmap that is informed by insights, data, and strategy
- Generate detailed documentation, communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Thoughtfully communicate product vision and requirements to the development team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering to translate product requirements into engineering requirements and testing criteria
- Display leadership and positivity within your team
- Identify areas for product innovation
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into products and features
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
- Experience working on a consumer Software product with integrated hardware.
- Experience in health and fitness, content streaming or other related fields.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peloton values the side-by-side collaboration that comes with working together in an office. Our Hybrid Working Policy requires team members in US office-based roles to be in the office every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.