ABOUT THE ROLE
The Hospitality Key Account Manager will handle all key hospitality accounts in their assigned territory. You will be at the forefront of our Hospitality Operations, working as a day-to-day key point of contact for both minor and major accounts. This role is vital for ensuring clients are engaged with the Peloton concept along with the full offering of Precor products, receive exceptional service, and are driving the hospitality market to engage with our products.
You ensure the continued success of existing clients and work on acquiring new partnerships with local hotels and management companies. You will guarantee the balanced promotion of our brand within hotel environments, supporting marketing initiatives, running business reviews alongside your people leader, and escalating support needs by collaborating closely with our Field Operations team.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, creative problem solver who is a standout teammate (no job is too small or too large). We value individuals with a spirit to serve and a desire to find win/win solutions for our members and the Peloton Commercial Team.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Meet regularly with consumers to build your knowledge of customer needs and expectations.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity by consistently calling on members in assigned territory.
- Assess client needs and implement strategies to help members meet their goals
- Identify risks for both members and the business and find effective solutions that allow members to see you as a partner in their business success
- In partnership with marketing, roll out communication and engagement initiatives that allow the customer to see Peloton Commercial as a strategic ally
- Develop reports on results and present those reports to appropriate audiences
- Develop significant, long-term, consultative relationships with local hotel partners
- Use Salesforce.com daily to maintain accurate data on all customer contracts, activities, leads, opportunities, quotes, correspondence, and contracts.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts using sales pipeline data in Salesforce.com.
- Follow up on all sales leads and customer inquiries in a timely, professional, and accurate manner.
- Follow structured & repeatable sales processes to improve selling effectiveness.
- Enhance the revenue and profitability of every transaction through disciplined deal management and the ability to best position Peloton Commercial products and services.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers by using a value-oriented, solution-selling approach.
- Gain a deep understanding of each customer’s business needs and key performance indicators.
- Deliver effective sales presentations, both formal and informal, to customer contacts at all levels.
- Create and presents accurate, professional-looking sales quotations and proposal documentation, including an analysis of return on investment and TCO where appropriate.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Peloton Commercial offerings, competitor landscape, and various sales techniques.
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction, build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers
- Develop expertise in the hospitality industry and all products, services, and solutions offered by Peloton Commercial
- Work alongside the Customer Success team to coordinate shipping, delivery, installation, credit, and contracts, as well as accurate tracking of all information in Salesforce.com.
- Work closely with Customer Engagement to maintain high customer satisfaction and help coordinate prompt and effective resolution of all product and service issues.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a concentration in Sales and Marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of selling experience in a direct commercial sales environment and/or sales management experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to drive regularly to customer sites.
- Proven success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Extensive experience in cold calling, prospecting, and qualifying leads.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent computer skills including using Google Suite applications
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools.
- Ability to quickly adjust between projects and priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with technology. Ability to clearly communicate product updates to a non-technical audience and quickly gain their trust.
- Passion for fitness and changing the hospitality wellness landscape.
- Understand technology as it relates to fitness and current fitness trends.
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- You must live with the territory you serve and live within a 90-minute drive of a major national airport.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Remote work completed in the field or from your home. Travel within your region is required up to 60% of the time. Travel outside your territory may be necessary from time to time for meetings at customer headquarters or to visit Peloton Commercial headquarters.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton values the side-by-side collaboration that comes with working together in an office. Our Hybrid Working Policy requires team members in US office-based roles to be in the office every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.